The chaotic concept of life and being will always be more fun than the somber reality of sobriety.
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Some Potential Uses of Dropbox in Learning
Dropbox, the online file hosting service, is an amazing tool for use in class. It’s completely free, works with any operating system or electronic device, and allows you to decrease your carbon footprint through potential limited use of paper. Below are some ways Dropbox can be integrated into learning.
1. Sharing stored files between you and your class, or another teacher.
2. Letting your students electronically drop-off their homework.
3. Solving that annoying email limitation size problem. With Dropbox you can send and share those large PowerPoint attachments or any document type.
4. Create an online shared folder with you and your peers.
5. Store lecture/tutorial files, assignments, hand-outs or articles.