Saturday, October 19, 2013

I'm annoyed & Angry

I hate being angry. It's the worst emotional feeling possible. I'm so full of rage. Killing anyone or anything is a given. I'm not really concerned. I've let the anger control me, it was not meant to be like this. Sometimes you wish people could just be simple. Why do people make empty promises. I do not do that so why should anyone. If you cant do something simply state it, make it known so I can make other plans. By keeping the truth to yourself even though it affects me and others nothing is achieved other than a terrible counter measure.

I'm annoyed and angry, I feel like punching someone or better yet being punched, just any physical release not this emotional pain which hurts deeply. Knowing nothing can be done, it just has to be endured but I don't know how. I'm feeling angry because I have been let down by someone. That someone keeps on making empty promises. I'm angry with myself for believing in them. The only person you can truly trust is yourself. You can let yourself down but at least you would have expected it and know exactly what went down. I wish people could just be straightforward and simple.

No comments: